Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Salon Talk....




How to achieve a smooth blowdry with volume and still body????
Here's my 2 favorite products and techniques that I still use on just about every client..

Spray the It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer to your roots.
Add just a dime size of It's a 10 Miracle Oil to the palm of your hand and rub palms together.
Run it through the shaft of your hair.
DO NOT go near your root. It will make your roots greasy and flat! YUCK!
Next scatter dry your hair with your fingers! Keep the dryer on high! Use your fingers to lift your root and get them dry and volumized!
Keep doing this until your hair is 80-85% dry.
Now start using a large round brush to smooth it out. It is easier to work in sections.
 I also like to use a medium round brush around clients' faces to show off any angles.
Finish it off with a light workable spray.




Sound somewhat easy? Give it a try! Believe me "Practice makes perfect!"
Stay Pretty!
-Liz
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I bought the volumizer a few months back and used it a few times, I dont know if I am not using enough of it? Its not giving the volume I want. I am going to give it a try again today. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this volumizer! I still have yet to find something that actually works (and stays) in my hair!

    ReplyDelete